Sunday 14 December 2008

My mom's B-day present

It was my mom's birthday and I have been travelling with my other half and had nothing really ready for her. She loves to get hand made things, specially for the thought and the time invested on the gift. So here I am with less than 1 1/2 days to go and I started looking for something. I made this Bath Gift Basket in a day.

The Bath mitt is a free pattern I got it from Bernat website.
The washcloth is extremely easy:
Start casting 4 stitches.
Row 1 knit across
All other rows: k2, yo, knit to end.
Repite until desired width
Star decrease rows. All rows: k1, k2tog, yo, k2tog, k to end
repite until you have 4 stitches. Bind off!
The sponge has a square of garter stitch knitted with 8mm needles, creating a web. The soap bag p is the same.
Hope you find it useful!

No comments: